This is to inform all Prospective students who partook in the 2023 JAMB examination and members of the public interested In the TASCE/OOU degree affiliate program that the Post UTME form for the program is now available.
Eligible candidates interested in any of the Fifteen approved programs, namely:
- Political Science
- Business Education
- Guidance and Counseling
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Nursery and Primary Education
How to Apply for TASCE (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post UTME Form
Candidates should apply online with the payment of a screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand Naira only (#5,000) is payable with a Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Apply for the Admissions process by clicking the “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application. (Please fill the form correctly and supply a Valid Email Address because an Activation Link will be sent to the email address you provided)
- Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal. (You MUST Activate your Account to confirm the validity of your email address before proceeding with the Application)
- Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card. (You need to make the payment before filling out the Application Form)
- If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
- Carefully fill out the online Application Form with the required information and upload the necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport.
- Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit it.
- Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the Tai-Solarin College of Education in affiliation with OOU Degree programs.