Each year, the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics awards the Tall Foundation Scholarship in Classics.
The Award aims to encourage and support students as they conduct greater research and study in this discipline. The Tall Foundation has contributed funding for this Award.
The Tall Foundation’s donors include ANU alumni with broad interests in Classics and Ancient History.
To learn all there is to know about the Tall Foundation Scholarship, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
Each year, the Award is given to a prospective or existing ANU student who:
- Is a student from the United States or another country; and
- Is enrolled in the first semester of an Honours programme, or has met the entry requirements and received an offer of admission to a Classics or Ancient History Honours programme at the College of Arts and Social Sciences; or
- Is in the first semester of the thesis component of a Master’s (Advanced) programme at the College of Arts and Social Sciences in Classics or Ancient History.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Benefits of the Tall Foundation Scholarship
The Award’s monetary value is specified in your letter of offer. The Award will be valid for one year.
Unless otherwise mentioned in the offer letter, the Award is paid in equal increments following the census date each semester.
The receiver is responsible for paying all tuition fees by the deadline set by the University each session. Recipients of the Award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, lodging, and all other study-related expenses.
The application is in the prescribed format. Any documentation or forwarding information requirements will be specified on the application form and/or the ANU Scholarships website.
The application and all supporting paperwork (if appropriate) must be submitted on or before the deadline listed on the ANU scholarships website. Application deadlines are December 20th and March 1st.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Tall Foundation Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment