Applications are now open for Sydney Quantum Academy PhD Scholarships.
Applicants can work alongside world-leading quantum experts, supported by a generous stipend of up to AUD 35 000 annually.
Scholarships allow students to participate in the SQA Ph.D. Experience Program, which is home to a growing community of quantum PhD students from around Sydney.
Students have the unique chance to complete coursework at four of SCA’s partner universities, which are:
- University of Technology Sydney
- Macquarie University
- UNSW Sydney
- The University of Sydney.
SQA’s program provides specialized seminars, training, networking opportunities, and workshops to gain a competitive edge in Quantum’s future workforce.
About the University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
UTS is Australia’s top-ranked young university whose mission is to be recognized as a top public university of technology with a global influence.
The University is known for creative teaching methods and is dedicated to real-world innovation and research that serves industry and society.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Sydney Quantum Academy PhD Scholarships
Applicants have to have laboratory experience in areas such as nanotechnology, chemistry, or materials science to be eligible.
How to Apply
Interested individuals can visit the University of Technology Syndey student portal to apply for the program.
The deadline for applications is July 31st, 2023.
You can get more information about the SQA Ph.D. Experience Program.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
Sydney Quantum Academy. Australia
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value of the Scholarship?
AUD 35, 000 per annum and research funds throughout the program.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
The Sydney Quantum Academy PhD. Scholarships are an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality exposure to research in Quantum technology.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.