Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship is open for applications for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship is offered at the Swinburne University of Technology for graduate students enrolling for the Professional Accounting course.
About the Swinburne University of Technology
The Swinburne University of Technology, founded in 1908, is one of the top institutions around the globe. The University campus is in Melbourne, Australia.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for the Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants should:
- Nationals of countries except New Zealand and Australia. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Be applying to study our Master of Professional Accounting (Extended) and/or PQP.
Note that applicants should not be recipients of other scholarships or reduced fee arrangements from Swinburne.
There is also a minimum English language requirement for studying at Swinburne University Of Technology. You can find out the requirement through the Course search portal.
A prerequisite English language proficiency test called the Pearson Test Of English Academic (PTE Academic) is also taken at the Hawthorn campus of the University.
Applications can be sent through this link.
Support documents required alongside the application include:
- Proof of English language proficiency test scores (PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS).
- Certified copies of your previous academic results.
- Recommendation letters from your employer or school.
- A Statement of Activity explaining any gap in academic progress
If you are requesting credit, you must include course outlines as well as translated (English) copies (if necessary) from your prior or current course..
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
Swinburne University of Technology. Australia
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value/benefit of the Scholarship?
AUD 2,500 towards your PQP fees, Internship opportunities for international students who will return home after the program, access to CPA Australia’s soft skills and career seminars, waiver of CPA Australia’s membership application fee ( AUD 180), and Tours around CPA Australia’s Melbourne offices.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
The Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality education in Professional Accounting.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.