- Seed Funding is available for carrying out a planning trip, a visit or a pilot project, for example.
- Collaborative Projects are larger projects with a creative, capacity-building aspect and sustainable goals. You can also use this funding to scale-up a project which has previously received Seed Funding.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Swedish Institute Creative Force Award:
- Seed Funding: up to SEK 100,000 for an initiative which you must complete within 12 months.
- Collaborative Projects: up to SEK 500,000 per 12-month period. A project may last 24 months at most (in other words, you can apply for max. SEK 1 million).
Recommended for you:
Texas Tech University Presidential Scholarship
Federal Government Scholarship
Temple University #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship
Eligibility for Swedish Institute Creative Force Program
- Any type of organisation which is registered in Sweden.
- Your organisation must have been registered for at least one year (for seed funding) or two years (for collaborative projects).
- You must write your application jointly with a partner organisation in one (or more) of the Creative Force target countries (see below).
- The main applicant is a Swedish-registered organisation.
- The project uses media or the arts as a means to strengthen democracy, freedom of expression and human rights in the target countries.
- The project fulfills the specific Creative Force programme objectives for the country(s) you want to work with.
- The project includes some kind of transfer of knowledge between partners.
- You have a target group of highly motivated people in the partner country(s) who want new skills or knowledge to help them bring about change.
- The project’s achievements will continue to spread and have an impact after the project has finished.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
BW Offshore Undergraduate Scholarship
Caleb University Undergraduate Scholarship
Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship
Green Energy International Limited Scholarship
InstaTopGram Digital Marketing Scholarship
In Africa, Asia & MENA:
- Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
- Bangladesh, Cambodia, Vietnam
- Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
In Eastern Europe & Turkey:
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia, Turkey and Ukraine.
NB: they do not grant funding to projects which include financial support to public sector partners in Belarus (state, regional, municipal).
How to Apply for Swedish Institute Creative Force
It is important to go through the Application instructions on the Program Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
For more updates, Like, Share and Suscribe to RM Blog.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment