The Summit University Offa admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Summit University Offa, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Summit University Offa as their institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Summit University Offa admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2022 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the Summit University Offa cut-off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for Summit University Offa Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Summit University Offa their First or Second Choice for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a minimum score of 180, can now apply for Post UTME.
How to apply for Summit University Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
SUNO Online Application
- Log on to the Summit University Offa and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 Naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the University portal, upload a passport photograph and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and take it along for the screening.
SUNO Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
The Summit University Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution for all courses/Programmes for the 2022/2023 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
SUNO UTME Form Screening fee
The Summit University Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
Is SUNO Form Out for 2022/2023 academic session?
No! Summit University Offa has not released its admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
However, we do urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.