The Southwestern University admission list is out for 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at the Southwestern University, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Southwestern University admission list contains the names of aspirants/candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All candidates who partook in the Southwestern University admission screening exercise and scored up to the approved cut-off mark for Southwestern University can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check Southwestern University, Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status on the school website and via the JAMB portal.
Check Southwestern University Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to the Southwestern University website, the school’s official portal, to check your admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign in” button to access and check your Southwestern University admission status.
Check Southwestern University Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your Southwestern University admission status.
- How to check Southwestern University Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- Southwestern University Cut-Off Mark
- Southwestern University Admission Form
- Southwestern University Academic Calendar
- Southwestern University Orientation
- Southwestern University School Fees
- Southwestern University Matriculation Ceremony
- Southwestern University Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted to Southwestern University
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the University website of Southwestern University to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavour to update all your information.
Is SUN Admission List Out for 2022/2023?
No! The Southwestern University (SUN) admission list is not out.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We’ll assume that by this point, you’ve learned everything there is to know about the admissions list for Southwestern University and how to check your admissions status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment