The managements of Summit University Offa (SUNO) are now selling admission forms for new applicants.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Summit University, Offa (SUNO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Summit University provides world-class education in a serene and conducive environment. The fees are affordable and currently one of the lowest amongst private universities in Nigeria. This blog is for anyone who want to get an admission into the Summit University Offa (SUNO).
See below for the available courses, the eligibility and How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME Form.
Courses Offered by Summit University
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- RECOMMENDED: Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session [CHANGE OF COURSE]
College of Humanities
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Summit University Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
RECOMMENDED: OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU) POST UTME / DE SCREENING FORM FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION [UPDATED]
How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME Form
STEP 1 At the homepage of the Summit University, Offa website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, click Application Portal
STEP 2 Register and Login using your UTME Number and password, make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
STEP 3 After making the payment, return to the website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, login again.
STEP 4 Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
STEP 5 Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.