The Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form is out and is now available online.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2021/2022 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
This is to inform the General Public that the Management of Duke Lamido University has officially announced that the Post UTME/DE registration has been extended for ALL PROGRAMMES to Friday, 10th of December, 2021.
Applicants that have paid after Monday, 6th of December, 2021 are scheduled for Saturday, 11th of December, 2021@ 09:00 am.
SLU extends Post-UTME/DE registration for 2021/2022 session
Schedules of applicants that have paid before Monday, 6th of December, 2021 remain unchanged
The Post UTME/DE Schedule for each applicant is indicated in his/her Acknowledgement. Applicants are strongly advised to check their schedule on their Acknowledgement Slip.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 120, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the SLU 2021/2022 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form
Online registration for the screening exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday 22nd November 2021 and end at Midnight of Sunday 5th December 2021.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
The screening exercise for both UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 7th December 2021
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 8th December 2021
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday 9th December 2021
- Faculty of Social and Management Science – Friday 10th December 2021
All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates must strictly adhere to the extant preventive measures of covid-19 including maintaining of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and or sanitizing the hand and wearing of the facemask.
All enquiries should be directed to admission @slu.edu.ng.