This is to inform the general public that Black Diamond Engineering Limited is currently recruiting for the position of Structural Engineer
Black Diamond is an engineering firm consulting with a broad spectrum of engineering services from visioning and strategy to detailed designed, from implementation and capacity building to realizing and sustaining value. We also provide a unique blend of engineering consulting in supporting our clients to get results.
Job Title: Structural Engineer
To see other job positions offered by Black Diamond Engineering Limited, click HERE
- This position is responsible for estimating the costs of construction projects, working with contractors, builders, and architects to provide the most cost-effective plans that meet high quality standards.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 year cumulative experience in Civil Structural Engineering practice
- At least 5years working experience in design and facilities engineering in power, industrial, or the oil and gas sector.
- Minimum 3year experience in the supervision of Civil Engineering Projects Field Engineering and Construction experience with good knowledge of industry/regulatory standards.
- Sound computer skills and experience with major drafting and design software such as AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, CADWorx, Orion/Prota and SACS, AutoPLANT and PDMS etc.
- Project Management Experience and certification shall be an advantage.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Design of Civil / Structural elements of Projects, both for steel, reinforced concrete elements, foundation, earthworks, drainages, supports, etc.
- Development/generation of structural analysis and design reports for all Civil/Structural Engineering designs.
- Development of bending schedules and BEME for engineering designs.
- Development of project design and construction specifications.
- Review of Civil/Structural Engineering designs and drawings for all Projects
- Supervision of Civil Engineering project activities in compliance with approved designs.
- Take off of engineering quantities from drawings.
- Monitoring of Civil Engineering projects.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.