We are highly aware of the financial needs of students. Consequently, now is your chance if you need money to help with your educational aspirations.
By requesting the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship, you can go to college without taking on a lot of debt. For information on how to apply, keep reading.
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers financial aid to New England permanent residents who exhibit academic excellence, a commitment to helping others, a strong work ethic, and leadership abilities.
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund provides financial aid to deserving students who exhibit academic excellence, dedication to helping others (at home, school, or community), strong work ethic, and leadership abilities.
With this honour, students can obtain awards from the Phillips Scholars programme that can sometimes range from $3,000 to $15,000 per. The typical annual reward is between $6,000 and $7,000.
About the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund
Stephen Phillips was from a well-known family in Salem, Massachusetts, which had long participated actively in the town’s post-American Revolutionary War merchant sailing history.
The Phillips Scholars programme is a renewable scholarship available to full-time undergraduate students with financial needs who exhibit academic excellence, a desire to serve others (at home, school, or in the community), a strong work ethic, and leadership characteristics.
A person or noncitizen of the United States who is currently lawfully present in the country, with a valid work permit, and resides permanently in one of the New England states. Students who meet the requirements must pursue a bachelor’s degree for the first time and may attend college anywhere in the United States.
Level/ Field of Study
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2023 is for undergraduate students.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Stephen Phillips will host the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2023 in the United States. If you are an international student and desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the Unit.
Citizens of New England state
What Is Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund?
The value of the Phillips Scholars programme can range from $3,000 to $15,000—the typical award ranges in price from $6,000 to $7,000 per year.
Depending on the beneficiaries’ financial circumstances, the number of premiums for this Phillips Scholars programme may change yearly.
The premiums are revised to account for the various expenses and advantages of the new college when the beneficiaries transfer to another one.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2023?
Applicants for Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund must be:
- Students must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours) at a recognised undergraduate university in the United States, whether new or returning.
- For the first time, they seek a bachelor’s degree (a B.A., BS, BFA, or BSN, for example). Students enrolled in certificate or associate degree programmes lasting one or two years are ineligible. Students may apply for the first four (undergraduate) years of programmes that are five years or longer and lead to a master’s degree or higher.
- A person or noncitizen of the United States who has a work permit and is currently authorised to be present legally in the country.
- Someone who resides permanently in one of the New England states (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, or Vermont).
Applicants of the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund should:
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- enrol in a challenging programme of study
- Write skillfully.
How Do You Apply for the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship 2023?
For additional information about the scholarship and to access the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund application, go to www.phillips-scholarship.org.
All applications must be submitted using the online Application Form. Mailed applications will not be considered.
Start your online application early enough to allow time for thorough responses and for recommenders to react to your request for recommendations.
You must upload it to finish the Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund application.
- A resume, a formal essay, and a few quick responses information on your financial aid award from the college or university you want to attend
- Report on Your FAFSA Student Aid
- the names and phone numbers of two or more referrers
When is the Deadline to Apply for Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship?
For those students who want to submit their applications early, there is a choice.
The standard deadline is May 1 at noon 2023. Candidates will be informed of the decisions by the end of June.
Early Notice Deadline: April 15 by 3:00 pm on April 3. Students in secondary schools who know about the financial aid offered by the college they want to attend are the only ones who can use them.
However, the College will respond to the first 300 applicants who submit their applications by April 3 by the expected response date of May 1.
Has this article been helpful to you in your research? Leave us a comment in the comment section. We will do well to review your comment and reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment