The Sokoto State University (SSU) postgraduate students’ registration procedure for the 2023/2024 academic has been released online.
This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Sokoto State University (SSU) postgraduate programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session that the institution’s management has published the procedure for their online registration.
SSU Postgraduate Students Online Registration Procedure
- Log on to the University website.
- Click on PG School
- Log in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the Pay Acceptance Fee Button to generate and print payment invoices containing the Unified Payment Reference Number.
- Visit PG School with evidence of payment of the Acceptance Fee (Payment Receipt).
- Collect your Admission Letter
- After collecting the admission letter, proceed to the Secretary of PG School for confirmation of admission.
- Visit PG School Portal again at https://pgs.ssu.edu.ng
- Enter your Admission Number as username and password.
- Generate and print your registration fee payment invoice containing the Unified Payment Reference Number.
- After that, Proceed to the Banks indicated on your invoice to make a payment or click on the Pay Now link to pay now using Payarena or Payatitude.
- After Payment, log in to your account again and print the course form registration, particulars form, Medical Examination form, payment receipt, etc.
- Proceed to your respective departments for departmental registration.
- All duly signed/endorsed forms should be returned to Secretary Postgraduate School for the record.
- After registration, students will contact their respective Postgraduate Coordinator and/or H.O.D. for lectures.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on SSU.
We hope this information on the registration procedure for the Sokoto State University Postgraduate program has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.