Applications are now open for the Sri Lanka Government Undergraduate Scholarships 2023. Applicants should not be over 25 years on 16th April 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for the Sri Lanka Government Undergraduate Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants should:
- Be a citizen of a country covered by this scholarship. A Sri Lankan dual citizen is not eligible to apply.
- Have passed a foreign examination outside Sri Lanka and whose results are judged equal to the G.C.E. (Advanced Level) Examination of Sri Lanka are eligible to apply for admission to Sri Lankan universities.
- Applicants must guarantee that all requisite passes are earned in one sitting under a recognized Board of Examinations, according to the rules established by the Education Authority of the country in question.
Sri Lanka Government Scholarships Benefits
- Full tuition fees and a registration waiver.
- One-time settlement allowance (LKR 10,000).
- Free Visa for the duration of the study.
- Refund of airfare cost (economy class) to/fro (upon completion of study) Sri Lanka.
- A monthly living allowance for the study duration (LKR 30 000).
- Free access to medical facilities at government hospitals (except for dental-related ailment).
Note that all payments will be made in LKR.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for Sri Lanka Government Scholarships
- Applicant must submit three sets of applications (one original) together with all essential papers to his or her government nominating agency.
- The government nominating agency should propose each application by filling out section 06 B of the application.
- If there is no Sri Lankan mission in his or her nation, the government nominating agency might send the applications straight to the MoHEH, Sri Lanka.
- Copies of Birth Certificate.
- Copies of certificates and academic transcripts of A and O Levels examinations ( or any of their equivalents).
- A letter acquired directly from the Board of Examinations
- Copy of IELTS/TOEFL test result.
- Copy of the data page of the applicant’s passport valid for at least a year after arrival to Sri Lanka
- Copies of Parents’ Birth certificates.
- Police Report
- Medical Certificate
The Sri Lanka Government Scholarships allow students to get quality exposure and education while building a global network.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment