The School of Nursing Umuahia and Amachara (SONUA) Post Basic Nursing admission list is out for 2023/2024 academic session applicants.
If you applied to study School of Nursing Umuahia and Amachara Post Basic Nursing, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
- SONAU Orientation Course
- SONAU Admission List
- SONAU Registration Procedure
- SONAU Matriculation
- SONAU Admission Letter
- SONAU Post-UTME Form
How to Check SONUA Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the School of Nursing Umuahia and Amachara post-basic nursing programme admission list has been uploaded on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Check SONUA Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SONAU admission status.
Is SONUA Admission List Out for 2023/2024?
Yes! The School of Nursing Umuahia and Amachara Post Basic Nursing admission list is out.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on SONUA.
We hope this information on the admission list of the School of Nursing Umuahia, and Amachara has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.