SLU Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The Sule Lamido University (SLU) cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
SLU 2022/2023 JAMB CUT OFF MARK
The management of the Sule Lamido University has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 admission exercise. SLU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the2022/2023 academic session is 120 and above, depending on the programme.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the university, the admission processes are competitive, and admission is given based on JAMB Score and O’level grade.
This will be the JAMB score used for admission into SLU for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SLU 2022/2023 DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARK
The departmental cut-off mark is the minimum for admission into various departments in a particular University. The Departmental Cut of marks of Sule Lamido University are as follows;
Faculty of Education
- B.A. (Edi English – 150
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology – 150
- B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry – 150
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics – 120
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics – 120
Faculty of Humanities
- B. A. Arabic – 150
- B. A. English – 150
- B. A. Hausa – 140
- B. A. History – 120
- B.A. Islamic Studies – 160
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B. Sc. Biology – 150
- B. Sc. Chemistry – 140
- B.Sc. Computer Science – 140
- B. Sc. Mathematics – 120
- B. Sc. Physics – 120
Note: The cut-off mark varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
SLU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above Slu cut-off mark
- Candidates who chose Sule Lamido University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates must also obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University during the UTME Registration but wish to study at the University should change to SLU through the JAMB website.