About the Singapore International Scholarship 2022
Singapore International Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship which aims at helping students facing financial challenges to achieve their academic dreams by providing them with financial support. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and other universities including:
- The National University of Singapore (NUS)
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and
- The Singapore Management University (SMU).
While undergoing your PhD training as a student, you will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers at your chosen lab in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU. You will be working in a multi-cultural and vibrant environment of international students, alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
Discover more scholarships like this here!
- All international students with a passion for research and excellent academic result are eligible.
- You must have good skill in writing and speaking English, as well as a good report from an academic referee
Research or Faculty of study
4 years PhD in Science and Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Physical Science and Engineering
Pursue your PhD education in Singapore with SINGA and take your research ability to the greater height!
Application deadline: 1st June 2022
Click HERE for the Clark University Scholarship
For more updates, Like, Share and Suscribe to RM Blog.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment