Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 International Students is a fully-funded scholarship. Shanghai Government is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into this scholarship.
About Shanghai Government Scholarship
Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship was established in 2006 with the aims to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai and encourage more and more outstanding international students and scholars to East China Normal University (ECNU).
Shanghai Government Scholarship is for the excellent international students who apply for the undergraduate, graduate or PhD program at Shanghai. Applicants for the undergraduate program without a qualified HSK level can apply for a one-year pre-college program to study Chinese with full scholarship sponsored. If the applicant still cannot achieve the qualified HSK level after the pre-college program, the applicant will be graduated as a language student.
Scholarship Benefits: Funding available for bachelor’s degree or above at higher educational institutions in Shanghai.
Eligible Regions: Open for All except Chinese citizens
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2. Applicants for pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23.
3. Applicants for bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25.
4. Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35.
5. Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40.
6. Students that have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply SGS.
1. Applicants shall apply directly to the Higher Educational Institutes in Shanghai once an academic year.
2. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements could apply continuously.
3. Applications are accepted from January. For the specific application deadlines, applicants should consult the relevant Higher Educational Institutes.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2022