This is to inform the general public that Crovation Limited is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Marketing Manager
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of the real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Report to: Group Managing Director.
- The candidate will be responsible for establishing, promoting, and maintaining the company’s brand to generate business.
- Expanding the channel partner base and coordinating with them regularly for sales.
- Interested applicants should possess a minimum of B.Sc / HND in any related discipline
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Applicant must have worked in a Real Estate company which will be an added advantage.
- Interested applicant must have worked in a Real Estate company which will be an advantage.
- Interested applicant should have Worked in Real Estate company which will be an added advantage.
- Achieving full rental occupancy by advertising, filling vacancies, conducting tours, drafting lease documentation, negotiating lease agreements, and enforcing lease terms
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Promoting property through marketing initiatives, and maintaining social media presence at the property level and at a corporate level.
- Updating knowledge of sales-related legal documentation and property management, as well as updating and managing social media profiles
- Maintaining accurate information on the company website, and designing promotional web landing pages to track the effectiveness of other marketing initiatives
- Providing guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures, and monitoring and following up on specific tasks and project deliverables
- Drafting press releases, representing the company to media outlets, developing annual forecasts, and seeking to minimize marketing expenses
- Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trends, and advertising and marketing promotional events.
N180,000 – N350,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.