Seattle University is delighted to offer several freshmen Scholarships to new and transfer students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. New full-time Seattle University freshmen who are international students will be considered for a merit scholarship award at the time of their admission.
Freshmen and transfer students who complete an admissions application to Seattle University are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. These scholarships are renewable for up to four years and are based on the information in the admissions application, not family finances.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Seattle University, USA
Host Institution(s): Seattle University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $48,000 over 4 academic years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Details | Seattle University Freshmen Scholarships
Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years) for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress, which includes continuous full-time enrolment with the required GPA and completion of the required number of credits annually. And we guarantee that any amount you receive as an institutional gift will remain constant for all four years you are eligible at SU.
International students are those students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents and typically require a visa to study in the United States.
- Merit Awards for Freshmen
- Merit Awards for First-Year International Students
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- Sullivan Leadership Award
- Fostering Scholars
- Mcgoldrick Alumni Scholarship
- Sperry Goodman Scholarship (Science & Engineering)
To be eligible for Seattle University Freshmen Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international Students
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalents
- Applicants admitted to enroll into undergraduate program
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time degree program
- Applicants must have an offer to study at Seattle University
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
How-to-Apply: Freshmen and transfer students who complete an admissions application to Seattle University are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.
Scholarships awarded at the time of admission are not eligible for adjustments.
Application Deadline: Not Stated