Applications for the SDA Bocconi School of Management MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 is now open for African Students to study in Italy. SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available one merit-based tuition waiver of 70% of the tuition fee and one merit-based tuition waiver of 50% of the tuition fee to 2022/2023 session MBA candidates with an outstanding profile.
More About the MBA Scholarship: The tuition waivers/scholarships are usually awarded before the Program begins. The number and assignment criteria of total or partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by the beginning of the Program. Admission to the Program is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
Number of Awardees: 2
Eligible Countries: Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
To be taken at (country): SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy
Recommended for you:
Tuition waiver is available only to students with an outstanding personal, academic and professional background and meeting the following requirements:
- They come from Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
- They have a minimum GMAT score of 680
- They meet all admissions requirements for the participation in the 2022/2023 MBA Program.
Only candidates who applied, producing all required documentation (Application Form, GMAT or GRE equivalent, Toefl or Ielts or PTE or CPE, Reference letters, Admissions Procedure Fee), and have been admitted to the 2022/2023 MBA Program are eligible for tuition waivers.
Selection Criteria: Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- analysis of academic and professional record, analysis of the requirements indicated above, results of the MBA selection processs.
- The number of assignments to applicants will not be equally divided amongst the different rounds.
- The final percentage of awarding for each round is at the discretion of the Commission and their decision is final and unquestionable.
- A limited number of applicants, at the discretion of the Commission, who were not assigned a tuition waiver during their round may be placed on a waiting list and be reconsidered in the following rounds.
- The outstanding student, beneficiary of the tuition waiver, may be required to carry out a project assigned by the Director of the MBA Program, in accordance with the MBA Faculty.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
Value of Scholarship:
- 70% of the tuition fee
- 50% of the tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship:
How to Apply for SDA Bocconi School of Management MBA Scholarships
Official/original or certified degree certificate/transcript should be uploaded through MyApplication portal and provided to Admissions office. Official/original degree certificate/transcripts can also be sent directly by the candidate’s University to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may verify the arrival of their application and the status of their application directly on the online application.
Documents can be uploaded after submitting your application.