The applications for the Schwarzman Scholars Program for the 2023/2024 academic year are now open!
This transformative program is geared towards assembling a diverse cohort of future leaders from various regions and sectors worldwide.
Schwarzman Scholars are young leaders with boundless potential, open-mindedness, and a joint mission – they are the world’s next generation of leaders committed to fostering a deeper understanding between China and the rest of the world.
- Schwarzman Scholars will be given a thorough scholarship that includes:
- Tuition & Fees
- Room & Board
- In-country Study Tour
- Travel to and from Beijing
- Health Insurance
- A stipend for personal expenses
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be on pace to satisfactorily complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year if they are presently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs.
- There are no prerequisites for any particular undergraduate study area. All areas are welcome, but applicants must explain how being a Schwarzman Scholar would help them realize their potential as leaders in their respective industries.
- As of August 1 of the Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year (for the Class of 2023/2024, as of August 1, 2023), Candidates need to be at least 18 but under 29.
- Since all instruction will be done in English, applicants must exhibit outstanding English language abilities.
- If the first language of the applicants is not English, official English proficiency test results must be included with the application.
Once all essential questions have been satisfactorily addressed, the application procedure is concluded online and must be submitted electronically. The application must be filled in English.
Applicants can access, save, and resume work on their application as often as necessary; it is not required to be finished in one sitting.
The required supporting documents include the following:
- A current resume or CV (maximum two pages)
- Two essays: a Statement of Purpose (500 words) and a Leadership Essay (750 words)
- Scanned and uploaded official transcripts for each degree-granting post-secondary education institution attended
- Three Recommendation letters from individuals who can speak to the applicant’s intellectual abilities, personal characteristics, and leadership potential using specific examples
- A short video self-introduction of no more than 1 minute
- The U.S. and Global application for the Class of 2023/2024 are now open from April 12, 2023, to September 19, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
For more detailed information, please visit the Schwarzman Scholars webpage.
This program is an exceptional opportunity for young leaders to foster international relationships and deepen their understanding of China and the world.
If you meet the requirements and are excited about expanding your global perspective, consider applying for the Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023/2024.
Take advantage of this chance to begin a journey towards a rewarding career with the Schwarzman Scholars Program and unlock your full potential.
Please share this article with your friends.