The indigenes of Kebbi State studying in Nigerian Universities are eligible for a scholarship program set up by the Kebbi State government.
The Kebbi State Ministry for Higher Education wishes to invite all qualified and interested students to apply for a joint Nigerian-Sao Tome Principe Scholarship.
As part of their contribution to capacity building for Nigerian youths, the Joint Development Authorities (JDA), in collaboration with their operating partners, are sponsoring the education of a hundred Kebbi State indigenes studying in various Nigerian Universities.
How to Apply the Scholarships for Kebbi State Indigenes
Interested students of Kebbi State origin are to submit their 100-level CGPA and an affidavit stating their State of Origin from the 6th -13th of January 2023.
This submission will be made to the Director of Student Affairs, Ministry of Education, Haliru Abdu, Secretariat Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarships for Kebbi State Indigenes
- Kebbi State indigene
- Must be 200 Level students studying any course in accredited Nigerian universities
- Male students must possess NOT LESS THAN 4.00 CGPA in their 100 Level.
- Female students must possess NOT LESS THAN 3.5 CGPA in their 100 Level.
The Kebbi State has provided an opportunity for indigenous students to get quality education.
We applaud the Joint Development Authorities (JDA) for this step in increasing the quality of education for the people of the state and nation. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.