SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship hosted by Kyushu University, now accepting applications for this scholarship.
This higher educational opportunity is designed to support all International students who join an undergraduate, Master, or Doctoral degree program in Japan.
Kyushu University was established in 1903 and chartered in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan, and a Japanese national university ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia and 6th among Japanese universities.
Kyushu is one of the best universities in Japan; it offers advanced facilities for education and research with w wide range of disciplines. It also provides facilities for developing personality and communication skills.
The educational opportunity will provide 150,000 Yen a month for undergraduate studies and 180,000 Yen a month for graduate studies.
The students must not hold any citizenship in Japan. And also a person who is good at academics and dedication to academics, who works for social contribution such as regional exchange volunteer activities.
Aspirants from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, East Timor, and Vietnam.
Acceptable Course or Subjects
You can apply for an Undergraduate, Master, or Doctor-level course at the university.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for SATO YO International Scholarship
- Before applying to the fund, candidates must enrol in an undergraduate, Master, or doctoral-level program at the university.
- After that, they can download and complete the application form and send it to the address: 1-7-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-Ku, Tokyo 153-0064, Satoyo International Scholarship Foundation secretariat secretariat
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability proof, a copy of the passport, a recent photo, personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: 12 years of academic education for an undergraduate program, an undergraduate degree for a master and a master’s degree for doctoral studies are required.
- Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in both the English and Japanese languages.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
The SATO YO International Scholarship is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment