The Salem University admission list is out for 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at the Salem University, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Salem University admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
It is important to disclose here, that all candidates who partook in the Salem University admission screening exercise, and scored up to the Salem University cut off mark, can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check Salem University Admission List:
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via Jamb portal
Check Salem University Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to Salem University, which is the school official portal for checking admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on “sign in” button to access and check your Salem University admission status.
Check Salem University Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Salem University admission status.
Requirements for Students Admitted into Salem University
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the University website Salem University to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavour to update all your information.
Is Salem University Admission List Out for 2022/2023?
No! The Salem University admission list is not out.
We do urge you however, to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!