The Salem University admission list is out for 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at Salem University, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Salem University admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
It is important to disclose that all candidates who partook in the Salem University admission screening exercise and scored up to the Salem University cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check Salem University, Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal
Check Salem University Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to Salem University’s official portal to check your admission status.
- You must choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign in” button to access and check your Salem University admission status.
Check Salem University Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your Salem University admission, select “Check Admission Status.”
- How to check Salem University Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- Salem University Cut-Off Mark
- Salem University Admission Form
- Salem University Academic Calendar
- Salem University Orientation
- Salem University School Fees
- Salem University Matriculation Ceremony
- Salem University Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted to Salem University
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the University website Salem University to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not adequately uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavour to update all your information.
Is Salem University Admission List Out for 2022/2023?
No! The Salem University admission list is not out.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment