Redeemer’s University (RUN) course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student on RUN, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is RUN Online Course Registration Deadline
The RUN online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is yet to be published by the institute.
It is advisable for you to register for your courses as early as possible.
When is RUN Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The Redeemer’s University departmental course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is yet to be published by the institute.
RUN Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your RUN course registration process
- Ensure to pay 100% of school fees, as this is required for second-semester online registration.
- Consult your Course Adviser, for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations and the choice of courses to be registered.
- Log into your student portal on the RUN Official Website and proceed to the course registration page.
- Select the courses you want to register for and submit them. Then proceed to print a document of your registered courses in PDF format
1. Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
2. All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.