RUGIPO admission list for 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
How To Check RUGIPOLY Admission List:Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal
Check RUGIPOLY Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to the RUGIPOLY website, which is the school official portal for checking admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on “sign in” button to access and check your RUGIPOLY admission status.
Check Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RUGIPOLY admission status.
Requirements for Students Admitted into RUGIPOLYSuccessfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the Polytechnic’s website Rufus Giwa Polytechnic to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.