The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) course registration deadline for 2023/2024 has been released.
If you are a student on RSUST, you should start registering for your courses online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is RSUST Online Course Registration Deadline
The RSUST online course registration deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session is on the 4th of May 2023.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
When is RSUST Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The RSUST departmental course registration deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session is on the 4th of May 2023.
RSUST Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your RSUST course registration process
- Ensure to pay 100% of school fees, as this is required for second-semester online registration.
- Consult your Course Adviser, for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations and the choice of courses to be registered.
- Log into your student portal on the RSUST Official Website and proceed to the course registration page.
- Select the courses you want to register for and submit them. Then proceed to print a document of your registered courses in PDF format
- Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
- All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.
RSUST students should register for their courses before the specified deadline to enable a smooth transition into the new academic year.
Remember meeting deadlines and staying proactive are crucial to securing your place at RSUST.
Please share this article with your friends.