The general public is hereby informed that the Rivers State University (RSUST) has commenced sale of the 2018/2019 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(Post UTME) form and is now available for online purchase from Monday, 16th July and ends on
Applications are hereby invited for qualified candidates who wish to take part in our various undergraduate programmes at the institution.
- Candidates must have chosen the Rivers State University as first choice in the 2018 UTME and have received notification from JAMB to that effect.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above are qualified for screening in all faculties of the university.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of five credits in the relevant O’level accordance to the university entry requirements. It is mandatory to upload O’level result and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. Candidates who are still awaiting result should indicate while applying.
How To Apply For The Screening Exercise
Candidates are to register for the screening exercise via the university portal rsu.edu.ng and make e-payment of two thousand naira only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
It is advisable to visit the Information Technology Centre (ITC), Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIO-METRICS.
The RSU Post UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 20th August, to Friday, 31st August, 2018 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
The scheduled date and time of the screenig test will be indicated in the screening exercise printed out after online registration is completed.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the RSU Post-UTME Screening test.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the Venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
- Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
- Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng