Rest in peace quotes for a loved one is a simple yet powerful way of expressing our love and last respect to our loved ones who have crossed to the other side.
Losing a loved one is a painful experience. In the days that follow, you could feel immense pain, a void that only they can fill.
But, you can let your pain leave a void within your soul or let the pain fuel you into writing the most amazing rest in peace quotes for a loved one.
We know what it feels like to lose a loved one. We know the next phase that follows, where you are lost for words and can only express your thoughts as tears.
So, we have made these 15+ rest in peace quotes for a loved one to be your anchor when you are lost for words.
Regardless of who the loved one was to you, there’s a rest in peace quote here for them. Look through the proceeding paragraphs for all of the 15+ rest in peace quotes for a loved one.
Why Do You Need Rest In Peace Quotes For a Loved One
If they meant as much as you said they did to you, then the rest in peace quote is the simplest thing you can give to honor their memories.
Rest in peace quotes for a loved one are your way of appreciating everything your loved one stood for and believed in while still alive.
Rest in peace quotes for a loved one immortalizes the memories of our loved ones in our hearts and the hearts of everyone who stumbles on the quote you have carefully scribbled on a tombstone or photograph.
15+ Rest in Peace Quotes For a Loved One
As Much as you feel hurt at the death of your loved one, these rest in peace quotes for a loved one will express all the words you cannot say for now.
- We will meet again. Yes, I’m sure, but until then, may the Lord be with you.
- I know you are safe in the arms of God now. Someone as special as will never be forgotten.
- May God give you rest, friend, and reward you for the lifetime of happiness you brought
- With a broken heart and sadness, I miss you more with every passing day. Unfortunately, I only have our memories but no words to express my grief.
- Why did God have to punish me this way? RIP dear. Even though Our physical journey ends today, our spiritual journey has just begun.
- I’ll cherish you for being the best human to me. Our memories will linger in my heart till we meet again.
- I feel your presence even though you are gone. I wish we could still find a quiet place to sit and talk about the happy times and smile again like we used to.
- Rest in peace, darling. Your beautiful memories and love will guide me whenever I feel lost.
- Every day that passes brings me closer to seeing you in heaven, and I hope it is worth the wait.
- You will always be among us, in our hearts and speech. But, unfortunately, the graveyard is just where you lie to rest.
- I cannot believe that you are no longer here. Losing you is my biggest tragedy this year, and I wish I could insure against it; I will pray for you every day, dear friend.
- I feel like I have lost my happiness for eternity. I don’t know how to live without you. You are always loved and never forgotten. Rest easy, pal.
- I am willing to shed a thousand tears, but it can’t bring you back. I know because I’ve cried; Neither will a thousand words. I know because I’ve tried.
- We lost the most beautiful person in our squad, for it pleased the Lord to add one more precious soul to His team. Heaven has gained an Angel.
- It was a joy to know her. The sparkle of your eyes, the brightness of your smile, and the goodness of your soul will always stay in our hearts.
- I know you’re always here, watching over and guiding me in my heart. I miss you so much. Rest in peace.
- I know You will be looking out for me always. That’s the type of man you are and still are, even in death.
- You always boasted about Your beautiful family. It was because we meant a lot to you, and we are sad that you are no more here.
- It was an honor to know a true friend. I do not know how to thank you. Even though your good heart stopped beating, we know you are soaring to heaven now.
- The day I lost you, I lost a good part of myself. So I need a hug from nobody else but you. Wherever you’ll be, you’ll always be in my heart.
- It hurts to know there are no goodbyes. However, You’ll remain a treasure in my heart until we meet again.
- You ruled every heart and touched every soul. I can’t believe you are gone. I will deeply miss you. Rest in peace.
- You knew me the most and advised me the best. How can I forget you? I spent the best days of my life in your arms. But, unfortunately, life will now be empty.
- I believe that your kind soul is in paradise watching over us till we meet again. I’ll never forget what you taught me and how much you loved me, my angel.
- Your absence is so painful. You may be gone, but your love for us will remain forever.
Rest in Peace Quotes For Condolence
- The love of every one of us surrounds your family. We are offering our thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
- Allow our love and others to lift you in this time of grief. May the passage of time heal your grief.
- We are consumed with sadness to learn of the tragic loss of your Dad. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
How To Write The Best Rest In Peace Quotes For a Loved One
The rest in peace quotes we have listed above can help you find words to express your loss. But those words are better when they are yours.
The best rest in peace quotes for a loved one are those quotes that grieving people manage to scribble down, fighting tears and heartbreak.
The words that are contained in those quotes weigh more than gold and become banners of strength to grieving people.
You can also write a great rest in peace quotes for your lost loved one.
- Make a list of all the beautiful moments you had together
- Hold back the tears as you get to work
- Write like you were going to hand the quote to their ghosts
- Write in the first-person point of view
- Clearly state how you feel about their death and what part of you feels dead.
- Use only necessary words and avoid rambling about too many things.
We hope you find comfort in these rest in peace quotes for a loved one.