If you’ve ever wanted to study Economics at the University of Ibadan (UI) and never knew the requirements, this post is for you.
Below, we will show you the University of Ibadan Economics requirements, cut-off mark and many more questions you might ask. So, be sure to stick with us to the end.
Requirements To Study Economics at the University of Ibadan
The prerequisites for candidates seeking admission to the University of Ibadan through JAMB to study economics are listed below.
- Before you may study economics at the University of Ibadan, you must have at least five credit passes in your O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB), including English and mathematics, and not more than two (2) sittings.
- By the end of October of the admissions year, you must be sixteen (16) years old.
- University of Ibadan Economics Cutoff Mark, please.
- Make the appropriate JAMB subject selections.
- Possess strong JAMB, WAEC, and post-UTME results.
University of Ibadan Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
The prerequisites for candidates seeking admission to the University of Ibadan through Direct Entry to study Economics are listed below.
- A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level Credits from the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Degree in a comparable discipline with a first- or second-class upper standing.
- Candidates for direct entry must acquire the University of Ibadan Direct Entry form from the University of Ibadan Portal or the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), or any Advanced Level Certificate with a least Merit Pass.
- Other qualifications equivalent to (1) and (4) above are acceptable to the University’s Senate. Candidates must additionally meet such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements in addition to the aforementioned minimal admission requirements.
UI Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics at the University of Ibadan.
- Use Of English
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.