This post is for students who wish to study Agriculture in ATBU.
Does ATBU offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in ATBU? If you have been asking whether Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
See below on requirements to study Agriculture in ATBU.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in ATBU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in ATBU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ATBU Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ATBU Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ATBU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ATBU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In ATBU
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in ATBU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University to study Agriculture.
ATBU Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in ATBU.
Use Of English
Chemitsry or Physics Accepted