In this article, we shall be availing students who wish to study Agriculture at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU with the necessary details of the requirements to be met.
Does ATBU offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in ATBU? If these are the questions you need answers to, then this article you are currently reading is the right one for you.
To know about the Requirements To Study Agriculture In ATBU, read this article until the end.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in ATBU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- Firstly, you need to have at least five credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO), including English and Mathematics, and not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in ATBU.
- You must be up to the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Must meet ATBU Agriculture Cut-off Mark.
- Have the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score
ATBU Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ATBU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ATBU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to the above.
- In addition, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In ATBU
To get offered admission to study in ATBU, you should have met the minimum cut-off mark. The ATBU JAMB Post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180 and above.
In order to get a higher chance of gaining admission to study Agriculture at the institution, it’s advisable you aim to score above the minimum cut-off mark.
ATBU Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in ATBU;
- Use Of English
- Chemistry or Physics is Accepted
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as the management adds more Information regarding the Requirements To Study Agriculture in ATBU.
RealMina wishes you success in your studies.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment