One of the key requirements for the WAEC GCE Examination is to Print WAEC GCE Photocard because it serves as an ID card, which you will use to gain entry into the hall to write your WAEC GCE Examinations.
The WAEC GCE photocard contains important information about your WAEC GCE Examination, including the holder’s name, the unique registration number, college certificate, etc.
How to Print WAEC GCE Photocard
- Visit the Website https://registration.waecdirect.org/
- Enter the username and password for the candidate’s WAEC GCE profile.
- Select Login.
- Select Print Photocard.
How Do I Reprint My Gce Photocard
- go to the Website registration.waecdirect.org
- Select “Register Now.”
- Choose “Reprint Photocard”
- Enter the candidate’s login information and password.
- Save or print your WAEC GCE photograph.
Don’t forget to print an extra copy of your WAEC GCE Photocard. You will never know what might happen, so it’s best to be prepared.
We hope the information in this article enables you to Print/Reprint WAEC GCE Photocard.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment