The Radboud Scholarships are partially funded. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective.
Several partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English-taught Master’s degree programs each year.
For a compMastMaster’s-taught Radboud University Master’s degree program, Radboud Scholarship PMastMaster’sers talented and highly motivated non-EEA students with outstanding study result, the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship.
Host Institution(s): Radboud University in The Netherlands
Level/Field(s) of study: English-taught Masters Degree Programme (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs and joinMastMaster’ster’s programs).
NumberMastMaster’ships: A total of 37 scholarships are offered each year
Target group: Non-EU/EEA International Students
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
The following criteria must be met for you to be eligible for a Radboud Scholarship:
- you must be a non-EU/EEA citizen or hold a non-EU/EEA passport;
- you must not be eligible for the lower EEA tuition rate due to other circumstances;
- you must have (or plan to obtain) a Bachelor’s degree from a country other than the Netherlands;
- You must not have any other degrees from that country, and you must have been fully admitted to tMastMaster’saught Master.’
A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209. For example, a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209 instead of €16,000.
The scholarships also cover costs such as visas, residMastMaster’s, health insurance, and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
In case you are selected as a scholarship recipient and you are admitted to a two-year Master’s program: to qualify for the grant again for the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated.
There is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You can apply by MastMaster’suring your application for admission to a Master’s program that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
You must have completed your application for admission via the OSIRIS online application system before 28 February 2023 11:59 PM CEST.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2023 (annual)
I hope this provides the information on the Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students.
We wish you success and promise to update you with more information.
Continue to check back on our blog for more information.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment