Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is now accepting applications from citizens or refugees of Commonwealth countries for the 2022/2023 QECS. The scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Partner Institutions of QECS:
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- The University of the West Indies
- The Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- University of Malaya
- University Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
- Makerere University
The award recipients will receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees;
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award;
- Return economy flights to their host country;
- An arrival allowance;
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
Jill Sanders Memorial Scholarship (by HTAi)
Joseph Mundassery Scholarships (DMW)
Edo State Government Scholarship Scheme
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Kano State Government Scholarship Scheme
- Open to Citizens of Commonwealth countries or those who hold refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
The selection committee assesses applications using four key criteria: Academic history/references, Plan of Study, Development Impact and Post Study Outreach, and Creating Networks
Application procedure for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
Before submitting an application, review the available courses and entry requirements – in addition to the application guidance. Select a course that is offered at the university you select at the start of the form for your application to be counted.
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you must first create a MyACU account. This will enable you to save a draft application and to log back in to see the status of your application once it is submitted.
Application deadline: January 10, 2022.
For more updates, Like, Share and Suscribe to RM Blog.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment