The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2023 academic session.
PTI HND Courses
The following programmes are available at Higher National Diploma (HND)levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- options: (1) Industrial Safety Technology. (2) Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- options: (1) Manufacturing, (2) Power Plant
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- options: (1) Instrumentation and Control (2) Electronics and Telecommunications (3) Power and Machines
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
PTI HND Admission Entry Requirements
- Candidates must possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the programme choice, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must possess, in addition to the above requirement, a National Diploma (ND) relevant to their choice of programmes. For details, see the online admission prospectus for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
How to Apply for PTI HND Admission Form
Candidates applying for HND Programmes are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) for each PTI admission form for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Prospective candidates should apply directly to Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) by following the steps below:
- Visit pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply for 2023/2024 HND ”under the Admission Menu
- Fill in the online “Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page, where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After paying N15, 000.00, which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng) and click “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password, and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form, which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR printout.
If the portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
The interview for HND candidates will hold from 17th – 21st July 2023 at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State. Candidates’ transcripts should reach the Office of the Registrar from the institutions they graduated from on or before 17th July 2023.
Sales Duration and Late Application
Online sales of the HND admission forms commenced on 29th May 2023 and will close on 3rd July 2023. Late applications will be accepted from 4th July 2023 to 17th July 2023 at an increased cost of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) perform.
For technical support, candidates are advised to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further inquiries on admission, mail: email@example.com or call the numbers provided.
PTI 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.