This article is a guideline to all candidates who wish to participate in the Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme 2020 recruitment exercise most especially those having issues with the P YES registration portal on how to apply successfully and login to their account. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme, P-YES Registration exercise has commenced the recruitment of 774,000 unemployed Nigerians and to empower them with skills to be productive within their immediate community. The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as:
- Information Technology
- Technology acquisition and many other strategic vocations.
N/B: Applicants having issues with the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-yes online registration form are advised to use computer and Chrome browser. For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants.
P-YES Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before filling the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES Application form candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Additionally: OND, HND, BA/BSc degrees in any discipline will be an added advantage
- Must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Ability to communicate and speak English fluently.
Online Application Closing Date: Will be Announced.
PYes Recruitment Login Portal & Signup Page
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the P-Yes recruitment login portal.
- Visit the P YES login portal on (https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/)
- Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Or visit (https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/application) to begin your registration
- Enter your Name, Position applying for and other vital information as indicated on the page.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
ALSO SEE :P-YES Screening Date 2020/2021
ALSO SEE P-YES 2020 Requirement
P-YES Application Process
- Make sure you download and fill the Guarantor’s Form (https://p-yes.gov.ng/files/pyes_guarantor_form.pdf)
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on (p-yes.gov.ng)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Before applying for the P-YES recruitment form, make sure you have a functional email address as this will be used for communication purpose. Candidates who submit invalid details will be automatically disqualified