Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore to help students, the University of Alabama is granting the Presidential Elite Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The program encourages international students who want to pursue an undergraduate, graduate, or law studies at the University of Alabama. Applicants must have a 4.0+ GPA and 36 ACT OR 1600 SAT.
The University of Alabama is a public research university in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The university offers programs of study in 13 academic divisions leading to bachelor’s, master’s, education specialist, and doctoral degrees.
The University of Alabama is classified among R1 Doctoral Universities – very high research activity. Its mission is to improve the intellectual and social well-being of the people of the state, nation, and world through creating, translating, and disseminating knowledge, focusing on quality programs in teaching, research, and service.
Why Study at the University of Alabama?
The University of Alabama is appropriate for pleasant, lively students who utilize their school’s endless opportunities. Alabama is the perfect environment for students with a strong work ethic, creative and outgoing nature, and willingness to pursue academic and social growth.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by November 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Alabama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate or law studies
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, graduate, or law studies offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications will be made on the University’s online application portal. After that, applicants are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of your passport, official high school transcripts, Letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a 4.0+ GPA and 36 ACT OR 1600 SAT.
- Language Requirement: To show English proficiency, international applicants must submit an official qualifying English proficiency score for one of the following:
- TOEFL iBT score of 79 and above
- TOEFL paper-based score of 550 and above
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above
- Pearson’s Test English score of 54 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 51 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or above
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- $1,000 per year supplemental scholarship for four years
- $2,000 one-time allowance for use in summer research or international study (after completing one year of study at UA)
- $2,000 Super Store book scholarship ($500 per year for four years)
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment