For its 2023 Graduate Trainee Program, Premium Trust Bank is currently taking applications from young Nigerian graduates who have finished their NYSC program.
The Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program has a deadline of October 24, 2023 for applicants.
Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program Requirements
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree in any field
- Not more than 28 years as of September 2023
- Have completed the NYSC program.
- NAMIP Sustainability Challenge 2023 For Nigerian Media
- Deloitte Nigeria Accounting And Finance Professionals Programme 2023
- Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment in Whyte Cleon Limited 2023
- Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Job Recruitment 2023
- African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) 2023 Photo Contest
- Applications Are Now Open For The Procter & Gamble (PG) Leadership Program 2023
How to Apply for Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below:
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on the Traniee programme.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.