The Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery has announced its interview schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The list of successful Candidates that made the cut-off marks in the aptitude test as approved by the Academic Board has been released and displayed on the College Notice Boards in Vom, Jos, and Ministry of Health Headquarters, respectively.
The Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery wishes to inform the General public and Candidates that sat for the Aptitude test for admission into the Basic Nursing Basic Nurung Programme conducted on 16 July 2022 and candidates shortlisted for the Post Basic Midwifery programme of this recent development.
The dates for the interview have been scheduled as follows:
- Mangu, Shendam, Langtang North, Wase, L/South, Mikang and Q/Pan – 22 August, 2022
- Kanam, Kanke, Pankshin and Bokkos – 23rd August, 2022
- 24th August 2022 – B/Ladi, Riyom, 1/East, and 1/North
- 25 August 2022 – 1/South and Bassajand Spill-over
- 26 August 2022 – Other States
Candidates invited for the interview must bring their original certificates/credentials for sighting. Prospective candidates are to comply strictly with the scheduled dates please.
Note: Wearing of facemask is compulsory, and other COVID-19 protocols must be strictly adhered to during the interview.