Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos, invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into its distinguished Remedial Science Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is a golden opportunity for students aspiring to enhance their knowledge and secure a seat in the various rewarding undergraduate programs offered by the University.
Programme Overview and Admission Requirements
The PLASU Remedial Science Programme is tailored for students aiming to bolster their foundational knowledge in science.
To be eligible for admission, candidates must possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
Successful completion of the Remedial Science Programme guarantees candidates admission into undergraduate programs within the Faculties of;
- Natural and Applied Sciences,
- Health Sciences,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Agricultural Science,
Provided they appear for the 2023 JAMB UTME and secure the approved cut-off mark for that year.
Applying for the PLASU Remedial Admission is a straightforward process. Interested candidates can apply by following these steps:
- Visit the PLASU University’s Portal.
- Navigate to Application Forms: Select ‘REMEDIAL SCIENCE’ under ‘Application Forms’ from the menu options.
- Create an Account: Fill in the right information to create your application account using a Valid/Active email address or phone number.
- Confirm Your Account: A confirmation link will be sent to your email or contact number; click this link to log in and complete the application process.
Registration Status and Steps
Once the account is confirmed, applicants need to follow these steps to complete the application process:
- Log in to Your Account: Use the Email and Password or phone number used at signup to log in.
- Generate RRR: Click “Click to make payment” to generate an RRR for payment.
- Make Payment: Pay a screening fee of N10,000 ( non-refundable ) through Remita for card payments or by copying the RRR number for cash payments at the nearest bank.
- Update Bio-Data & Upload Documents: After payment, update your bio-data, upload a recent passport photograph (max 25kb Jpeg/png format), and add O-Level result(s). The minimum requirement is four credits in any science subject (including English and Mathematics).
- Submit and Print Registration Slip: Complete your application by clicking to submit and then print the Registration Slip.
Candidates should note that the University does not accommodate students of this category.
For more detailed information and procedures for online application, please visit PLASU’s official website. Applications must be completed and submitted on or before 30th September 2023.
PLASU’s Remedial Science Programme stands as a beacon for students seeking to advance their academic journey in science.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enrich your future and explore the myriad of possibilities that await in the esteemed faculties of Plateau State University.
Secure your place now and step into a world of learning and discovery!
Please share this article with your friends.