The RMIT University is excited to announce the PhD International Scholarship in Urban Planning and Indicators of Health in Australia.
The position is now open for the academic year 2023/2024.
This PhD Scholarship enables a motivated candidate to explore the relationships between urban planning and indicators of health in Australia.
Why Study at RMIT University?
RMIT University is an Australian public research university founded in 1887 by Francis Ormond.
The University began as a night school offering classes in Science, Art, and Technology in response to Australia’s industrial revolution.
The goal of the University is to contribute to the global economy’s new urban and industrial renaissance.
RMIT University is rated a five-star university by Quacquarelli Symonds and is ranked 15th in the World for Design and Art.
RMIT research candidates are developing non-traditional research outputs and work-ready skills for various careers, benefiting from engagement with our industry partners.
Applications close as soon as the position is filled.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for the PhD International Scholarship at RMIT University
To be eligible, the applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Meet RMIT University’s PhD entry requirements.
- Candidates should
- Have excellent written and communication skills,
- Have demonstrated the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Possess experience in research with a track record of published (or at least submitted) research articles.
- Must have a First-class honour or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- International applicants must also meet the minimum English language requirements.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach their
- College or school transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Copy of Honours or master’s thesis or a first-authored published peer-reviewed journal paper.
- A copy of their Resume and Two references signed on letter-headed paper
- Cover Letter
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
RMIT University, Australia.
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value of the Scholarship?
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities. Only one person can receive the Scholarship per time.
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
Urban Planning and Indicators of Health.
Note that the access mode for the programme is online.
The PhD International Scholarship at RMIT University is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality exposure to modern practices in the areas of Urban Planning and Health.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.