The RMIT University is excited to announce the PhD International Scholarship in Urban Planning and Indicators of Health in Australia. The position is now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
This PhD Scholarship enables a motivated candidate to explore the relationships between urban planning and indicators of health in Australia.
RMIT University is an Australian public research university. RMIT was founded in 1887 by Francis Ormond as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology in response to Australia’s industrial revolution.
Its goal is to contribute to the global economy’s new urban and industrial renaissance. It is rated a five-star university by Quacquarelli Symonds and is ranked 15th in the World for art and design.
Why Study at RMIT University?
RMIT research candidates are developing non-traditional research outputs and work-ready skills for various careers, benefiting from engagement with our industry partners. World-class people, leading-edge resources, and a multi-disciplinary approach are the trademarks of research at RMIT University.
We recruit outstanding researchers to create a vibrant research culture, strengthen our research focus, and further support the development of our postgraduate research candidates.
Application Deadline: Applications will close once the position is filled.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in urban planning and health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Satisfy RMIT University’s Doctor of Philosophy entry requirements.
- Candidates with excellent written and communication skills demonstrated capacity to work independently and as a part of a team, experience in research, and a track record of published (or at least submitted) research articles.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the online application Portal and complete their admission application. To apply for this scholarship, interested applicants should email email@example.com with the subject line Evidence and Impact for health determinants of the urban environment.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter outlining interest and alignment with the proposed research and addressing the eligibility criteria
- CV (including the names of two referees)
- Copy of honors or master’s thesis or a first-authored published peer-reviewed journal paper.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class honors’ or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must also meet the minimum English language requirements.
Each successful scholar will receive a full scholarship to complete their studies at RMIT University in Australia.