Southern Cross University is accepting applications for the Peter Baverstock Research Career Path Honours International Scholarship in Australia. The purpose of this Peter Baverstock International Scholarship is to encourage bright students to undertake an Honours research programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Southern Cross University, established in 1994, is one of the top 100 young universities in the world, according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Southern Cross University’s faculty and students begin research in a variety of fields, including civil engineering, crop and pasture production, and so on.
Admission Requirements: All entrants must hold their previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the Academic and English language proficiency requirement.
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors research
- Award: $5000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International; the award can be taken in Australia
- Scholarship benefit: The University of Southern Cross will provide the award amount of $5000 to the winning candidates for the session 2022-2023
Eligibility for Peter Baverstock International Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
Demonstrated outstanding academic performance in their undergraduate study (i.e. Distinction average is expected).
Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to Honors research degree in any subject
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
How to Apply
- Students must have to enroll in the honors degree programme at the university.
- Explanation of Honours research topic and why it is significant in a one to the two-page proposal. Applicants should explain how their research topic is aligned to one of the University’s areas of research expertise.
Supporting Documents: Submit provision of a 100-word statement outlining their passion for research and commitment to developing a research career path.
Application Deadline: Applications are currently open for the academic year 2022-2023.