Applications are now open for the 2023/2024 academic session at Precious Cornerstone University (PCU).
The institution invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to apply for admission into various first-degree programmes. Here is what you need to know about eligibility and how to register.
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Procurement Management
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Cyber Security
Eligible for participation in the screening exercise are candidates who:
- Seek admission into 100 Level and score the prescribed cut-off mark: This category applies to candidates who have written the 2023 JAMB UTME and met the minimum score required.
- Await SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB results: Candidates awaiting results from these examinations are also welcome to apply.
- Seek admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and possess a minimum of 2 credits in relevant subjects at Advanced Level or JUPEB/IJMB: If you have Advanced Level passes or have taken the JUPEB/IJMB examinations, you can apply for Direct Entry into 200 Level.
- Seek transfer into 200 Level from other Universities: Other universities transfer students who wish to continue their studies at PCU are also eligible.
- Scored less than the prescribed cut-off mark or did not sit for the 2023 JAMB UTME: If you fall into this category, you are eligible to enrol for the 8-month JUPEB Programme, which will qualify you for admission into 200 Level through Direct Entry.
Method of Application
For interested candidates, the application process is as follows:
Visit the official PCU admission portal.
To complete the application process, follow the instructions provided.
Required Documents for Screening
Candidates are advised to come to the screening centre with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Print out of the 2023 UTME JAMB Result Slip
- copies of the intellectual work JUPEB, IJMB, or equivalents (if available), or Ordinary Level Result
- Writing Resources
- Testimonial from the applicant’s most recent school
- Reference letter from a prominent/respected public figure attesting to the candidate’s integrity and behaviour
- Proof of processing and screening fees being paid
For additional information or inquiries, prospective applicants can visit the university’s official website.
Alternatively, contact the Admission Officer at Precious Cornerstone University by calling or sending WhatsApp messages to 09084859496 or 08109043540 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for a place at Precious Cornerstone University is a step towards gaining a high-quality education in a conducive learning environment.
Don’t hesitate to start your application process today.
Realmina wishes you the best of luck!
Please share this article with your friends.