The Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications for its Scholarship, Tuition Fee Aid for 2022/2023 academic session.
At PAU we are committed to helping the best minds and leaders of tomorrow actualize their potential.
Through the world-class education, we offer for four years, our extensive community of alumni providing career opportunities, and a network of support that lasts a lifetime, we assist and guide you to actualize your dreams.
Please note that the scholarship application period for the (2022/2023) academic session is between the 13th of June 2022 and the 12th of August 2022.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid Eligibility
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
How to Apply for PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid
2. Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to The Admissions Office Scholarship Committee Pan-Atlantic University, KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
The required scholarship documents are:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statement of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
3. Before submission, candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
4. Scholarship Candidates should also fill out the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.