This is to inform the public that P-YES Registration and application procedure 2020 is on going offical application portal www.pyes.gov.ng.
This article was created to guide you through the step by step guide on how to register for PYES successfully via the portal www.pyes.gov.ng.
Many intending applicants have made series of inquiries on the exact date registrations will commence for Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (PYES) 2020.
I’m glad to inform you that everything is available on this page. Take your time and learn through.
Before we proceed, if you intend to download PYES registration form, do so via www.pyes.gov.ng portal.
N/B: Please be ascertain that the online registration for PYES is totally free of charge. You don’t need to pay anyone to apply for PYES.
Follow the procedures outlined below to submit your application and register successfully for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme.
PYES Registration Procedure
The best way to register for the programme is to Login to PYES website/portal via www.pyes.gov.ng/application. The application form is there.
Once you have visited PYES registration site, you enter your phone number and email address to begin your application.
A confirmation code will be sent to your phone or email address, so you have check and confirm.
Then you enter the confirmation code into the website to continue your registration.
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore-going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form
https://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/activation is where you will put the code to confirm.
PYES Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for registering for PYES has not been announced yet. Once the date for closure has been announced you will be notified.
The age requirements is between 18-40 years. You must not be below or above the age limit stated earlier.
N/B: Applicants must ensure they check their email regularly to know if they have been shortlisted for PYES.