OYSCATECH has announced the release of her Fourth Post-UTME Screening Exercise for qualified candidates whose first choice of institution is OYSCATECH or who want a change their institution to OYSCATECH in the 2023 JAMB and UTME.
The exercise is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, April 26th, and Wednesday, April 27th, 2023
OYSCATECH ND Courses
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
OYSCATECH Post UTME Eligibility
- Five credit passes in WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB, which include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in a maximum of two sittings.
- The score of the candidates in the last UTME must be 100.
- OYSCATECH admission online form must be completed by candidates, and a clear white background passport must be uploaded. Also, a clear scanned copy of their O’level result(s) should be uploaded by candidates.
- Candidates willing to apply for a change of institution/ Courses should apply through JAMB.
- For the Post UTME, Screening Exercise candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₦2,000.0 and a portal access fee of ₦1, 000.00
How to Apply for OYSCATECH Post UTME Form
- A non-refundable payment of ₦2,000.00 is to be paid by ND applicants at the college’s admission website only for online registration.
- ATM (Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card) is payable through the same process for the screening exercises
At the screening venue, the post-UTME screening registration and payment receipt printout should be presented by all candidates before they are allowed to take part in the exercise.
Satisfaction with this requirement is mandatory for candidates. Applicants must provide valid and active phone numbers and email addresses for easy communication.
OYSCATECH’s Fourth Post-UTME Screening Exercise is a crucial opportunity for candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to pursue their academic goals at the institution.
By following the outlined application process and requirements, candidates can secure their chance to be a part of the academic community.
Please share this article with your friends.