The management of Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology wishes to inform candidates who apply for the National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check OYSCATECH ND Part-Time Admission List
Prospective OYSCATECH part-time students can now check their names posted on the Notice Board inside the school grounds to see if they have been given admission.
Candidates who are accepted into full-time National Diploma (ND) programs at OYSCATECH are advised to:
- Visit and Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or DECLINE their admission.
- After receiving your admission, print your JAMB admission letter.
- Take a printout of their original JAMB result slip. If the courses are not what they originally applied for, submit a course change request through the JAMB portal.
- In order to quickly accept the offer of admission, successful students are asked to visit the JAMB website under candidate CAPS.
Successful applicants must visit the college website, www.oyscatech.edu.ng, pay the application cost, and print the admission letter before moving forward.
As an alternative, applicants can use the JAMB admission status check portal by doing the following steps:
Visit the JAMB admissions website.
Make use of your username and password to access your JAMB profile.
- Locate and select the “Check Admission Status” tab by scrolling down.
- Select the examination year and enter your JAMB registration number.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to access the OYSCATECH admission status.
Congratulations to all aspirants who were given admission to study in OYSCATECH.