The Oduduwa University Ile-Ife (OUI) Postgraduate admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), M.Sc. MBA, MPA and PhD programmes of the Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State (OUI) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State (OUI) has been fully licensed by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and all its postgraduate programmes are fully accredited.
Oduduwa University Postgraduate Courses
- PGD Accounting
- M.Sc Accounting
- MBA Business Administration
- M.Sc Business Administration
- PGD Public Administration
- M.Sc Public Administration
- P.hD Public Administration
- PGD Microbiology
- M.Sc Microbiology
- PGD Biochemistry
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- PGD Computer Science
- M.Sc Computer Science
- P.hD Computer Science
Oduduwa University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- WASSCE/GCE O’LEVEL Certificate or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Certificate
- Notification of Results
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable
- Three recent passport-sized photographs.
How to Apply for Oduduwa University Postgraduate Admission Form
To complete our application form online, click on apply online below.
For more enquiries, Please, Contact;
Address: Oduduwa University Ipetumodu, P.M.B. 5533, Ile Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
Telephone: +2348056565656, +2348058555558, +2348030718373, +2347056555554, +2348078919191, +2348037066476.
- Undergraduates: N195,000 per semester. Two semesters make one session. Add 50,000 for practical oriented courses
POSTGRADUATE FEES/CONVERSION FEES N150,000 per semester of three. (Effective 5/5/22). An additional 50,000 for practical courses.