The college management of Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa, is inviting qualified and interested candidates for application to the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applicants should review the programs the institution offers carefully before applying.
Courses Offered at Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa
The College offers different courses across various departments, including:
Department of Environmental Health
- Environmental Health Technology (HND)
- Health Education and Promotion (Certificate)
- Environmental Health Technician (Diploma)
Department of Community Health
J.C.H.E.W. and C.H.E.W.
Department of Health Information Management
Professional Diploma (P.D.) and National Diploma (N.D.)
Department of Dental Health
Dental Therapy and Dental Surgery Technician
Department of Pharmaceutical Studies
Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences
Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
Department of General Health Studies
General Health Technician and Health Assistant
Requirements for Osun State College of Health Technology Admission
General Entry Requirements
- As long as the candidate is qualified, there is no age limit.
- Disciplined individuals who are mature with good health, including physical, social, mental, cultural, spiritual, and moral aspects.
- Good citizens with a strong learning capacity and no criminal tendencies; must adhere to the College regulations and rules.
- In the entrance exam and interview, candidates must score above the cut-off pass mark for their chosen course.
How to Apply for the Admission Form of Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa
- Visit the official College website.
- To complete the application form online, Click on the “APPLY NOW” button.
- For submission of applications, the closing date has not yet been announced.
The College provides a wide range of courses for students. Applicants should review the available programs before applying.
Please share this article with your friends.